Your privacy is vital to us.
It also tells you ways you can contact us if you’ve got questions on your personal information.
philsmedia.net gives the privilege to the young artists to showcase their talent to the general public or any sponsor on our website and other online platforms which we may be partners and social media.
The information that follows applies to all or any of those platforms.
Which of personal information does philsmedia.net use?
When you happen to register on our website, we’ll have access to the following information of yours; name, address, phone number, email address, and/or any other that we may deem fit.
We can also receive information about you once you use our social media handles.
Why does philsmedia.net collect, use, and share your personal data?
- Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Customer service: we offer international customer service 24/7 from our local offices in addition to 8 languages. Sharing your details with our global customer service allows for a fast response once you need us – including helping you discover appropriate services and any questions you would possibly have about your reservation
How does philsmedia.net use social media?
We use social media to market our services, attract viewers, and entertain our followers or subscribers. For instance, we integrated social media plugins into the philsmedia.net website. So once you click on one among the buttons and register together with your social media account, information is shared together with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
We can also enable you to check in to philsmedia.net services together with your social media accounts. Your social media provider is going to be ready to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
How does Philsgh.com share your data with third parties?
Only subscribers service providers may have access to your data through us. We don’t share your data with other 3rd parties apart from such service providers.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the subsequent sorts of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We attempt to provide our visitors with a complicated and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and needs. To realize this, we use technical cookies to point them out on our website, to form it function correctly, to make your user account, to sign you in, and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to recollect your preferences and to assist you to employ our website efficiently and effectively. For instance, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches, and therefore the property you viewed earlier. These functional cookies aren’t strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to realize insight on how our visitors use the web site, to seek out what works and what doesn’t, to optimize and improve our website, and to make sure we still are interesting and relevant. the info we gather includes which sites you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you used, date and time stamp information and details like the number of clicks you create on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you employ and therefore the text you type while using our website. We also use analytics cookies as a part of our online advertising campaigns to find out how users interact with our website after they’ve been shown a web advertisement, which can include advertisements on third-party websites. We’ll not know who you’re, and that we only obtain anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: We use these to point out our Traveler advertisements on other websites. this is often called “retargeting” and it aims to be supported your browsing activities on our website, like the destinations you’ve been checking out, the properties you’ve viewed, and therefore the prices you’ve been shown.
Who has access to philsmedia.net cookie data?
Only philsmedia.net has access to Philsgh.com cookies. Cookies placed by third parties can be accessed by these third parties.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. Plus, opting out of an online advertising network doesn’t mean that you won’t receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. It means that the network you opted out of will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and browsing patterns.
What security procedures does philsmedia.net put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with European data protection laws, Ghana Data Protection Act, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal information.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
You can contact us concerning your data by sending an email to email@example.com.